Senior Data Engineer
AI powered fintech business
Utilising one of the worlds largest financial isights based data lakes; you will be contributing to an innovative AI led product that predicts customer behaviour to improve scale cash collection.
Their products are used by the likes of Expedia, Inmarsat, Delloite, KPMG, Sage, Kantar and to meet this global demand they are growing rapidly over the next 12 months.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will help design and develop robust and scalable data pipelines that power their analytics, machine learning and product features. This role would be especially interesting for those interested in exploring the practical uses for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
As a business they have built a software first culture, and retained the entrepreneurial, innovation led spirit that has seen them grow over the last few years. You will be working within a non-corporate flat structured environment. They also offer fully flexible working.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Python
- Deep understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (including data modelling, data warehousing)
- Experience designing, developing and supporting robust, automated and reliable data pipelines
- Knowledge of OWASP principles
- Attention to detail – downstream analytics, machine learning and product features are only as good as the data integrity and quality from the data pipeline
- Be familiar with Agile and DevOps frameworks
- Good understanding of data architecture, architectural concepts, scalability and security/complianceExcellent knowledge of SQL and Python