Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Join a global leader in ticketing and events set to revolutionalize a 100-billion-dollar industry.
You will be part of a team, critical in ensuring that users have a seamless experience while searching and purchasing. The platform serves over 160 countries, so all applications need to be optimized in ways that are efficient for all customers globally.
As a full stack engineer you will have the chance to work across a number of teams including Supply, Demand, Core web, CX and Operations. Challenges include:
- Maintaining a real-time global database.
- Building new payment methods for buyers and sellers
- Re-architecting a high-volume user facing ecommerce platform
- Creating decision tree models for fraud detection and payment systems ML
- Developing tooling to automate processes
- Creating serverless environments to support global growth
- A backend engineer who wants to be involved with the front-end
- A frontend engineer who is interested in contributing at the lower layers
- A Product mindset, driven to outcomes over outputs and who is keen to use the right tool for the job.
The platform is built using .NET Core and a frontend by an F5 load balances sitting alongside extensively customized MVC to handle over 200 HTTP requests per second. The backend is a set of SQL Server databased deployed in a high availability configuration across Azure. These support anything from high-volume transactions to decision/support telemetry analytics. Prior experience across the stack is not needed but it is important that you are used to working at scale, taking responsibility and always working with the user in mind.